Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday - Boreday

Why god made this day..I mean Friday ? . It is so boring day. I m just waiting to finish duty hour and go to home. I have lot of work here but my mind and body is not ready to start today. My lot of friends have left the job hoping to get more money. It also making me disappointed. I am missing them a lot.

While searching some interesting things on net I found one blog calling itself Health Care Tips It looks likes a very new blog but giving excellent information for those who are health conscious. I am also a little bit health conscious but not too serious of giving time to read such long blogs. But the information they are providing are really to use at home in the time of had health. I have noted down some information in my notepad. At least it helped to reduce some boredom of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment