Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Marriage Anniversary Of Lord Shiva


It is very auspicious day for Hindu religion, as they celebrate the marriage of anniversary of Lord Shiva. He got married on this day with Parvati. Devotees offer Bela Patra(leaf) and Milk to Lord Shiva and observe fast whole day. I am also observing fast on this day from immemorial days of my time.

Although Lord Shiva is supposed to be the most handsome lord but his lifestyle and wearings are unique. He is easy to pleased and very innocent person. He can be found in meditation poses, his residence is known at Kailash at Himalayas mountain range.

I am an ardent devotee of one of his incarnation/form called Hanuman. I also keep myself on fast on every tuesday. I worship him because I can feel his presence around me. Whenever I have called him in my bad days he has helped me. I realized when I passed the problem. He guide me how to live with goodness. I can think about him all the times. I can't explain my lord hanuman in words, it is just a feeling through I would like to go all the time. I would like talk all the time about him if possible. He teaches, those who remember Lord Rama, He (Hanuman) as a devotee would come to help him, it is very interesting that even Lord Rama say so that if someone called Hanuman, Rama would come forward to help, so it is unique relationship between Lord Rama and his devotee Hanuman.

No comments:

Post a Comment