Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar-mania....

Uh..the last 3-4 days was so busy with some work and weekend. Finally my boss distributed the expected work among my colleagues...feeling some excitement with new work.

Oscar award !! many Indians waiting for the final touch of this function, because one of film related to India has been nominated for the award. Best wishes for them!
But I think award should not be everything for a film.

I like Mr. AR Rahman's music, he is really amazing. His music certainly have different shades in comparison with other indian music directors. I liked his music in 'Rangeela' and also Slumdog Millionaire, specially 'Jai Ho...', this song rocking in India. Anyway if he win a award, it would be great achievement for him as well as for indian film industry also. Here, it is called Luck, there are so many great indian music directors in past who are not less than AR in any way, why only AR Rahman so far ?

Blog Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment