Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday - How to star your week with interest

Monday, generally known as week’s starting day. For many people it is like a nuisance as again load of works, same people, same routine, same lunch time and go to home & prepare for next day. Even I feel this lot of time in my life. What to do to start your week with fresh enthusiasm. I have tried to concentrate mind not on my regular work but on something else like uploading new photos to my sites, writing mail to an old friend etc etc. I have given priority to these type of work, and it worked very well for me. After finishing these small works, my mind gets fresh and prepare to take over routine works with interest. I hope the above trick may be also useful for others.

Now a days I am looking for a job for my friend. He thinks that he has good interest and writing skill but unfortunately he is not working in his interested field. I am also agreeing with him. His current job is not so productive for him, he want to do some creative work for him and earn money.

No comments:

Post a Comment