Thursday, July 26, 2012


I have forgotten about this blog, when I have started this blog and why? and why again back to this blog ? Prevailing time and current mental state of a man are the reasons. When nobody interested to understand you and you want to express your feeling what you would do?  You can share with your loved one or you can express your views in writing somewhere, I am following the second option

Discrimination is the word that I hate the most. When it happens with you, you are forced with retrospect yourself. I do retrospect almost three to four times in a week. Then a sudden question pop up in my mind ‘I don’t deserve any descrimination in any way”. Then why some people do that?

I have tried my best to find the answer of this question. Most of times I found that it happen naturally. In other word they do it without thinking seriously that some of their actions can hurt somebody else. For example, you have a very old friend say X, you both have enjoyed good time in past. But now a days your friend X have another friend say Y, Y is very charming and intelligent. Your friend X is quiet impressed with Y and sharing good time. On the other hand you have equally good relation with Y too. But your old friend X is overlooking you, not listening to you or even not replying your queries. But if the same query done by Y, X is responding. This situation is very painful for any person like you.

I would suggest all to pay attention to all your friend equally regardless of their sex, external looks or social status. Otherwise it creates an irreversible wound in heart and long lasting negative effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment